REWORKED VINTAGE SWEATSHIRT ENOUGH
Reworked Vintage Sweatshirt ENOUGH
Size Womens S a. Pit to pit: 21” - b. Length: 25” - c. Shoulders: 21” - d. Sleeves: 20”
Please review the sizes carefully as each garment is different.
A reworked vintage sweatshirt with a white ENOUGH applied. This is a vintage /preloved sweatshirt and may show some slight signs of wear as you would expect from a vintage item.
Every sweatshirt has been individually hand-chosen, laundered in Ecover products, naturally dried, pressed and then a bold new slogan has been applied to make each t-shirt unique in size, colour and slogan.
- One-off - Each sweatshirt is individual in colour + size.
- Sustainable - No new cotton has been manufactured in the reworking process.
- Pre-shrunk - Soft and pre-washed meaning no new shrinking or colour loss as this should have already happened.
- Packaging - Postal envelopes are environmentally friendly.
CARE: To keep your t-shirt looking great we recommend you:
- Wash and iron your sweatshirt inside out
- Do not iron the decorated area unless inside out
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Wash at 30 degrees
- Reshape whilst damp
- Hang item to dry
- DON’T Tumble Dry
Made from a cotton.
Reworking vintage sweatshirts means that no new cotton fabric is manufactured in recreating them making them super sustainable, just good old vintage given a new lease of life. Each sweatshirt is Hanes or Fruit of the Loom or other good quality vintage sweatshirts and so each one is individual in style, size and colour and reworked with a bold slogan ensuring no two are ever the same.
A shocking 2,500 litres of water is consumed in the production of just one brand new cotton t-shirt so instead of producing a new garment, we are reworking existing ones.
5% of the profit will go to Wateraid.
Please ask us any questions.
Thanks for looking!